DJHS Math Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the DJHS Math Forum!

Go down

Welcome to the DJHS Math Forum! Empty Welcome to the DJHS Math Forum!

Post  jinseokyang Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Jinseok Yang and I am the president of the Dublin Jerome Math Club. Starting this year we have created the Dublin Jerome Math Forum to help Jerome students with their math classes. If you have any questions about homework problems, specific concepts, or any other question relating to math, do not hesitate to contact us. Consult the “General Info” page for instructions, and the “Forum Staff” page to view details about our math team members.

I would like to thank my fellow club officers Julia Shin, Alex Wang, and Freddy Lu for helping secure funds for the forum. Special thanks go to Julia Shin, for assiduously preparing and coordinating our presentation to the Dublin Education Foundation, and Cassidy Wang, for constructing and organizing the forum.

I would also like to thank our Math Club advisor, Mrs. Lemon, for fully supporting our idea and making our forum possible.

We will try our best to help you in any way we can. Go Celts!

jinseokyang

Back to top Go down